Intermediate knowledge of Banner, and an understanding of query logic or basic SQL.
Attendees will also need:
- Strong internet connection
- Dual monitors
- Headset (for better audio and interaction)
- Once registered, print out all materials sent by trainer
Does NOT Cover:
This class will not teach creation of Extract, Banded, or Crosstab reports.
Argos Advanced – DataBlock Designer Training is conducted remotely over three days.
The general agenda is as follows:
Advanced DataBlock Designer Training
Days 1 – 3
(4 hours each day, 12:00-4:00pm ET)
- DataBlock creation
- Dashboard variables
- Report query
- OLAP cube
- Dashboards with multiple forms
- Drill through charts
- Using the Visual Designer with subqueries, functions, and unions
- Object level security
- Report query field level security
- Scheduling reports
- Library of Objects & templates
- Using and updating the Data Dictionary
- Support Resources
Pricing, Upcoming Schedule & Sign-up
For pricing, and to sign up for training, please click on the dates below.
(This remote training has limited capacity, and seats are available first come, first served.)
For additional information, or if you have questions about this training, please contact Jaclyn Tocco, Evisions Account Representative.