Evisions is proud to announce that the new Support + Community Site is now live! Some useful links and information for getting started with the site can be found below.
Whether you are familiar with the existing Support site or this is all completely new to you, there are a ton of great new things to take advantage of.
- Clean, modernized look and feel. Take a video tour of the new features here.
- The speed and functionality of the site has improved tremendously.
- Access to everything you need, all in one place.
- New general discussion and product forums will be available for you to share ideas and get help from your peers.
- New “Co-Op” area where you can share documents and files with other institutions using Evisions Higher Ed and Research Administration Solutions. Share training materials, process documents, Data Blocks, Cayuse IRB submission templates, and more!
What to Expect
Navigate to support.evisions.com to check out our new look and feel.
- If you already have a login for the existing HelpDesk portal to create and view support tickets, you already have an account for the new Support + Community site! You’ll just need to change your password. Check out this video for details on how to log in.
- If you have never logged in to the HelpDesk, you will need to register for the new Support + Community site to view most of the content. Check out this video for details on how to register.
At Evisions, one of our goals is to continually improve our overall customer experience. Our new Support and Co-Op Community site will serve as an extension of each of our products, giving Evisions customers a central location to access official product documentation and information, give and receive peer support, and enhance the Evisions Support experience. You support others, and this site is an additional way for us to support you.