Evisions announces the release of version 1.6 of IRIS, our SaaS-based higher education compliance solution. This new release features:
- Updated IPEDS surveys for the 2019-2020 collection period.
- Added prior-year values for the following 2018-19 IPEDS surveys:
- 12-month enrollment (all versions)
- Finance for non-degree-granting public institutions using GASB reporting standards
- Finance for non-degree-granting private, not-for-profit and public institutions using FASB reporting standards
- Finance for non-degree-granting private, for-profit institutions
This update also includes resolved issues around the Finance Surveys and Institutional Characteristics Surveys. For more detailed information on this release, please see the IRIS 1.6 Release Notes.