Evisions announces the release of version 1.6 of IRIS, our SaaS-based higher education compliance solution. This new release features:
- Updated IPEDS surveys for the 2019-2020 collection period.
- Added prior-year values for the following 2018-19 IPEDS surveys:
- 12-month enrollment (all versions)
- Finance for non-degree-granting public institutions using GASB reporting standards
- Finance for non-degree-granting private, not-for-profit and public institutions using FASB reporting standards
- Finance for non-degree-granting private, for-profit institutions
This update also includes resolved issues around the Finance Surveys and Institutional Characteristics Surveys. For more detailed information on this release, please see the IRIS 1.6 Release Notes.
Latest posts by Evisions (see all)
- Evisions Enlists Kristy Elliott to Lead Its Product and Partnership Efforts - 10/17/2019
- 2019 Tax Season Reminders: FormFusion and IntelleCheck - 10/01/2019
- FormFusion 3.9 Now Available - 09/26/2019